Books Catalog 2



WE ARE HAVING A 50% OFF SALE ON ALL OF OUR BOOKS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY! IF YOU PURCHASE AT LEAST $25 WORTH OF BOOKS WE'LL EVEN SHIP THEM TO YOU FOR FREE!

We are now offering several NEW 'OLD STOCK' titles of Civil War - Indian War - thru WW2 Related Titled Books. Most of these books are limited to a single edition so please check for availability. Some of these books are out of print. Thanks! Ted & Sallie




WE HAVE BEEN DOING LAYAWAYS ON A LIMITED BASIS BUT DUE TO THE ECONOMY NOW WE HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER THE LAYAWAY OPTION TO EVERYONE. OUR TERMS ARE 25% OF THE TOTAL PURCHASE DOWN WITH THE OTHER 75% PAYABLE IN 3 EQUAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF 25% OF THE INITIAL BALANCE. CHECK THE INDEX PAGE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS. THANKS!





Anything you like? E-mail me here


Back to mainpage